Please use the CONTACT FORM at the bottom of this page to:
- Leave me a message
- Ask questions
- Initiate an order
- Notify me that you are sending me something through the mail.
Hardcopy Correspondence and Phone Calls
P.O. Box 572619
Tarzana, CA 91357
Phone: (818) 235-2260
- Send all payments, photos, digital image disks, flash drives, idea sketches, detailed instructions, etc. to my P.O. Box.
- Your personal items will be cared for and returned to you with your commissioned artwork. However, to be safe and avoid irreplaceable loss, if possible, send me only good quality copies, not your originals.
- To discuss your project over the phone, please call between 10 AM and 8 PM Pacific Time. If you get my voice mail box, be sure to let me know your Time Zone and the best time to return your call.
Please review all Guidelines and Pricing – and REMEMBER:
- All my prices include free shipping and handling to locations within the United States.
- Extra large art and shipments to other countries may incur additional charges.
California Sales Tax
- California residents must add 9% sales tax to the price of all artwork.
Checks or Money Orders Only
- For me to offer the best prices and maximize patron discounts, I’ve chosen to steer clear of 3%+ credit-card and Pay-Pal processing fees.
- Also, I like the more personal nature of receiving a hand-signed check from you in exchange for a hand-signed piece of art from me.
- Sorry for the minor inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if this is a deal breaker with you. If enough potential buyers complain, I’ll reconsider opening a merchant account.
When to Expect Delivery
- Allowing for adequate time to process individual limited-edition giclée prints-on-demand and to let commissioned art dry thoroughly, I usually ship artwork within two to three weeks after I receive total payment for the order.